Increasingly, homebuyers are multi-taskers who are on the go – juggling home, work, personal and family responsibilities. And, they’re often checking new MLS listings in the wee hours of the morning from their mobile devices.
According to HomeFinder.com data, 18.5 percent of all home searches across the United States are made from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m.
According to the site, there are two categories of house hunters – early birds and night owls.
- Early birds: These early rising home searchers start their day by scoping out the latest homes to hit the market. Across the U.S., 18.5 percent of all home searches are made from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Night owls: These nocturnal home searchers cure their insomnia by searching available home on the market after the sun goes down. Across the U.S., 11.4 percent of all home searches are made from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Often, they are using a phone, tablet, or iPad to search – sometimes in bed! This is one reason why mobile-friendly websites are so important in the Central PA real estate market.
Bowen Agency Realtors is proud to be at the cutting-edge of mobile technology.
What Does the Mobile Site Offer?
Bowen recently launched a mobile-optimized website that uses Bowen Agency’s current colors and branding in a quick-loading format. For users who want to access every feature of the full website, they can click through in one easy click. Now users can do the following right from the mobile website:
- Search, using the MLS, for a property based on their price and amenity specs, anywhere at any time that’s convenient for them.
- See Nearby Listings
- Call one of Bowen’s offices in Selinsgrove, Lewisburg or Sunbury
- Email Bowen Agency
- Click to view the entire website
- Connect with Bowen on Facebook
Matt Hoffman, VP of Bowen Agency says, “We hired Summit Design Studio to build us a new company website from the ground up a few years back. It has and continues to exceed our expectations with respect to performance and function for both our agents and their clients. When we learned that nearly 25% of our website hits were via mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), we knew it was time to ensure that those users had an optimal experience as well. We hired Summit to build us a pure mobile site and cannot be more pleased. The feedback we’re getting mirrors the responses we receive from the users of our primary website. Smartphones break when people don’t take good care of them, if you need to repair your smartphone check this iphone screen repair guide.
Why are Mobile-Optimized Websites so Important?
In short, 50% of all local searches are performed on mobile devices. Even in Central Pennsylvania! And, by next year, mobile Internet usage should overtake desktop usage.
To access Bowen’s mobile website, simply go to www.BowenAgency.com from your device and the site will automatically “recognize” that you’re on a phone or tablet and display the correct website.
Have fun perusing it!